Friday, December 14, 2012

Still in Shock

Like the majority of the country today, I spent a large part of the afternoon glued to my television and computer desperately looking for some reason in world of madness. I picked my baby girl up from the bus and hugged her tight and then we spent the evening avoiding the news. I hope to shield her from this for as long as I possibly can. 

And so, in the light of tragedy, I am posting the pictures of my finished Christmas card holder. I finished and hung it before the news of today's horror.






I have started collecting buttons for various projects. My mom just gave me a tin of thousands of buttons from my great-grandmother. They are so amazing.

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." -- Matthew 19:14

Peace be to all of you. Hug your children and rejoice in them everyday. 

Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment